Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So long...

Me at my high school graduation. Red gowns UGH

Well the time has come, not only my last blog post, but today was also my last broadcast at WRHU. Through out my four years at Hofstra I have met so many amazing people, some not so amazing people, and grew more than I ever thought.
While I often complain about being a PR major, due to the stigma we receive in Dempster (don't act like you don't know), I am glad that advisor over freshman orientation told me about PR. If it weren't for him I'm not sure where I would of ended up.
I have always loved sharing with friends bands I was that I believed in when I was in HS, and now after my internship, I had the chance to do that. I worked on press for Hellogoodbye in November, and it was such a great experience. Now I hope to land a job that allows me to do that.

I played this song as my last song on WRHU, and I think it is fitting for my last blog post.
Bittersweet Symphony- The Verve

So thanks Hofstra its been real, and I really don't want to leave, but I will tell you one thing that I am excited for.
Never having to write another paper or go to class ever again.

See ya!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment